- September 2010 - June 2011, Artificial Intelligence Research Master, Facultad de Informatica, UPM, Spain.
- September 2005 - June 2010, Bachelor studies in Information Systems and Technology, FON, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
- June 2016 - present, Sepage, Paris
- September 2010 - May 2016, Ontology Engineering Group
- June 2010 - August 2010, Internship within Indra Software Labs, Ciudad Real, Spain
- September 2007 - June 2010, Undergraduate Teaching Assistent on the course of Principles of Programming (Java) - engagement in performing exercises and organising exams.
- Summer School on Smart Cities and Linked Open Data(LD4SC-15), as hands-on support. Cercedilla, Spain
- Summer School on Semantic Web (SSSW2011), as student. Cercedilla, Spain
- Linked Data Camp, 30 November-01 December 2009, Vienna, Austria. Read More
- Web of Data Practitioners Days, 22-23 October 2008, Vienna, Austria. Read More
- Workshop on Semantically-enabled e-Learning, Belgrade, Serbia . Read More
- 2013 - present, FPU scholarship (Formación del Profesorado Universitario), The Ministry of Education Culture and Sport, The Government of Spain.
- 2010, Scholarship for studying abroad, The Young Talents Fund, The Government of Serbia.
- 2009, Scholarship of the Young Talents Fund, The Government of Serbia.
- 2006 - 2008, Scholarship of the Ministry of Education, The Government of Serbia.
- 2008, FON's award for academic achievement (The award is given every year to FON's best students).